How to Make the Turkey MouseHere's a simple prank you can do on a relative's computer that will get everyone in the holiday spirit (whether or not it's the holiday season): every time they click a menu, it will make the sound of a gobbling turkey.
Click, gobble. Click, gobble.
It's easy to put on their computer and easy to take off. Warning: might drive them crazy. Not for the easily annoyed, or those with extreme fears of turkeys.
INSTRUCTIONS (Windows users only -- sorry, Apple owners!):
- Download the free turkey gobble sound effect (right click this link and click "Save As").
- In Windows, click the Start menu, then click "Control Panel."
- Double-click "Sounds." It will look something like this.
- You should get a window that looks like this. Click the "Sounds" tab.
- Scroll down the list until you find one that says "Menu command." Select it.
- In the "Sounds" box below, type or browse to the file you downloaded above.
- Click OK, and wait for the gobbling to begin!